Forum Grand Opening Contest [$125 in Prizes!]

Discussion in 'Forum Rules and News' started by Kenny Mclovin, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Kenny Mclovin

Kenny Mclovin Administrator Staff Member

Hello all!

[​IMG]
    As a way to get the forum going, I have decided to hold a forum contest that gives members a chance to win a $25 iTunes gift card! For those that win the gift but you live outside of the US, you get $25 to your paypal account.

In order to get a chance to win the iTunes gift card, you will need to do the following:

1) Sign up for the forum. To sign up, click on the sign up button at the top of the browser and create an account. You can use your Facebook info to sign up quickly if you don't want to fill out the registration details.

2) Create at least 3 new threads. You must ask open ended questions or topics that create discussions. Here are some examples:

"Who is your favorite villain from the anime Naruto Shippudden and why? My favorite is Itachi, because he sacrificed his entire family just to save his little brother. He then has to endure the hate from Sasuke. Poor fellow."

"How do I get past Arena 6 for Clash Royale? I have been running the Golem Deck and I am unable to get past 2000 trophies. What decks are you guys using?? Help me!!"

3) You must have posted at least 10 times on the forum. Short answers less than 6 words will not count towards the total. One word answers like "yes/no" will not work. Longer answers stand a better chance at winning. Here is an example that is good:

"I personally like Orochimaru as a villain. Not only is he a freak, he goes out of his way to do crazy experiments at the cost of his comrades. A bit cold blooded, but it definitely sends shivers down my spine.

Another candidate is Gaara before Naruto knock the crap out of him. He is just this psycho kid that wants to kill everyone. Pretty scary."

The end date for this contest is June 30th 2016. I will be selecting 5 members that have completed the above criteria and announce the winners on a separate thread.