Desch Review [Final Fantasy Brave Exvius]

Max Rarity Skills Future Proof Stats Equipment Trust Master Overall
6 S S S A B S
Rarity Job Origin Gender Family
4 – 6 Swordsman FFIII Male Human

Trust Master Rewards – Desch’s Earring: Accessory – ATK+45

GuideUnitsTier ListTrust Master
Town of MitraRoyal Capital GrandsheltPort City LodinOrdol Port
Port City LydiraVillage of KolGrandportVillage of Marlo
Ghost Port KolobosFelicitas TownIndustrial City DilmagiaVillage of Ambel
Town of KoltsAquapolis OlderionTown of AmoreRaven's Hideaway
Earth Shrine ExpLatius Woods ExpDalnakya Cavern ExpGrandshelt Catacombs Exp
Fulan Pass ExpPhantom Forest ExpZadehl Westersand ExpLanzelt Highlands Exp
Wolfsfang Peak ExpLanzelt Mountains ExpKolobos Marsh ExpGolzas Canyon Exp
Kolobos Reef ExpShrine of Decay ExpMaranda Coast ExpDwarves' Forge Exp
Windy Heights West ExpMobreeze Airship Factory ExpJunkyard ExpWind Shrine Exp
Mystic WoodsAquatic CoverLake DorrGhost Ship Exp
Water Shrine ExpAbandoned Orphanage ExpTimber Tracks Exp
WeaponsArmorAccessoriesCrafting
MagicSpecial AbilitiesEspersColosseum
ItemsSirenIfritGolem
ShivaRamuhDiabolosCarbuncle
White DragonDemon ChimeraThe IntangirSurging Menace
Antenolla
FestivalJoin FacebookBlog
4★ 5★ 6★

General Thoughts

Desch is a 6-star character that plays the Support and Debuff roles. He’s set up pretty good for both these roles with a little addition of some damage qualities.

The first thing to note about Desch is that in his stats he’s pretty well rounded on all fronts. So depending on how he’s played he may not need much help from other party members and can throw out his support and debuffs with little to no problems.

Most of his abilities are decreases in some way whether they’re singled on their own or paired up with a damaging attack. That’s going to be a major thing with Desch, he’ll mostly be doing decreases on enemies.

One of his down sides is the move Lucky Strike where you’ll either have 75% chance to add lightning damage to an attack or a 25% chance to deal 50% damage to an ally.

So that move alone really isn’t too helpful and can be extremely situational. Where as the rest of his attacks are pretty straight forward and can be used openly.

Verdict: A good Debuff unit especially with all the stat decreases he can give.

Stats

Rarity HP MP ATK DEF MAG SPR Attack Hits Drop Check Exp. Growth Pattern
4★ 2113 105 77 74 80 76 2 4 6
5★ 2747 136 100 96 104 100 2 5 6
6★ 3572 178 131 126 136 130 2 6 6

Maximum Stats Increase

Rarity HP MP ATK DEF MAG SPR
4★ 240 40 16 16 16 16
5★ 300 50 20 20 20 20
6★ 450 75 30 30 30 30

Resistance

Desch is neutral to all elements and status ailments.

Learned Abilities

Min rarity Level Icon Name Effect Hits MP
4★ 12 Full Break Physical damage (1.6x) to one enemy
Decrease ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (30%) for 3 turns to one enemy
1 14
4★ 60 Anti ATK/SPR Spark Decrease ATK/SPR (45%) for 3 turns to all enemies 48
5★ 60 Anti DEF/MAG Spark Decrease DEF/MAG (45%) for 3 turns to all enemies 48
5★ 80   Lucky Strike Randomly use:
(75%) Lucky Strike: Add lightning element to physical attacks for 3 turns to one ally
(25%) Lucky Strike: HP damage (50%) to one ally

1
10
6★ 10 Entrust Use own LB gauge to fill ally’s gauge 18
6★ 40 Anti ATK/DEF Spark Decrease ATK/DEF (45%) for 3 turns to all enemies 48
6★ 60 Anti MAG/SPR Spark Decrease MAG/SPR (45%) for 3 turns to all enemies 48
6★ 80 Annihilate Physical damage (2x) to one enemy
Remove all status effects from one enemy
2 10
6★ 100 Thunder Guide Physical damage (3x) to one enemy
Decrease lightning resistance (50%) for 3 turns to one enemy
3 45
Trait
Min rarity Level Icon Name Effect
4★ 1 Chivalry Chance to protect one female ally (5%)
5★ 20 Auto-Refresh Recover MP (5%) per turn
5★ 20 HP +20% Increase HP (20%)
5★ 40 DEF +20% Increase DEF (20%)
5★ 40 SPR +20% Increase SPR (20%)
6★ 1 Man on a Mission Increase resistance to paralyze and petrify (100%)
6★ 15 Ancient Wisdom Chance to counter physical attacks (20%) with Ancient Wisdom
Conditional
Condition Name Effect Hits MP
Activated by
Ancient Wisdom
Ancient Wisdom Decrease DEF (50%) for 3 turns to one enemy

Magic

Min rarity Level Icon Name Effect Hits MP
4★ 20 Thundara Lightning magic damage (1.4x) to all enemies 1 9
4★ 30 Imperil Decrease resistance to all elements (20%) for 3 turns to one enemy 15
4★ 40 Osmose Magic damage (0.3x) as MP drain (30%) to one enemy 1 10
5★ 50 Thundaga Lightning magic damage (1.8x) to all enemies 1 20

Exclusive Materia

Icon Name Effect Hits MP
Casanova Increase HP (15%)
Exclusive Effect: Casanova Guard

Limit Break

Rarity Name Effect Hits Cost
4★ Primeval Lightning Base Lightning physical damage (2.5x) with ignore DEF (50%) to one enemy
Inflict paralyze (80%) to one enemy
1 12
Max Lightning physical damage (3.2x) with ignore DEF (55%) to one enemy
Inflict paralyze (80%) to one enemy
5★ Primeval Lightning Base Lightning physical damage (2.7x) with ignore DEF (50%) to one enemy
Inflict paralyze (90%) to one enemy
2 16
Max Lightning physical damage (3.65x) with ignore DEF (55%) to one enemy
Inflict paralyze (90%) to one enemy
6★ Primeval Lightning Base Lightning physical damage (2.9x) with ignore DEF (50%) to one enemy
Inflict paralyze (100%) to one enemy
3 20

24

Max Lightning physical damage (4.1x) with ignore DEF (60%) to one enemy
Inflict paralyze (100%) to one enemy

Equipment

Desch can equip 6 weapons and 6 armor.

Weapons Armors
 
Rarity Ability Slots Affinity
4★ 3 Black Magic Lvl 5, Green Magic Lvl 4
5★ 4 Black Magic Lvl 6, GreenMagic Lvl 4
6★ 4 BlackMagic Lvl 7, Green Magic Lvl 4

Awakening

Rarity Material 1 Material 2 Material 3 Material 4 Material 5
5★ Seed of Life (25) Fury Seed (13) Sacred Crystal (15) Bizarre Box (8) Holy Crystal (8)
6★ Calamity Writ (20) Fairies’ Writ (10) Calamity Gem (10) Rainbow Bloom (5) Divine Crystal (5)

Lore

A mysterious man hailing from another world where tales are passed down of the Crystals and the Warriors of Light. Desch has no memories of his past and is on a journey to find his true identity. Despite his personal predicament, he has quite a sunny disposition, even managing to form a romantic relationship with a woman named Salina from Canaan. However, he ultimately decides to set leave her behind in order to find the truth about his origins. This leads him to Dragon’s Peak, where he meets the Warriors of Light and shortly joins them on their quest. Little did he know then that this would forever change his fate.

Related posts:

Reply