|Max Rarity||Skills||Future Proof||Stats||Equipment||Trust Master||Overall|
|5★ – 6★||Reaper||Brave Frontier||Female||Human|
Trust Master Rewards – Demon Scythe [Weapon] – Stats: ATK+120, Element: Dark
If you’re a fan of Brave Frontier waifu reaper Elza makes her appearance in FFBE bringing the same level of badassery that made her popular in that game. Elza comes packed with a few unit specific skills that separate her from the now almost crowded field of 6-Star unit and make her a viable addition to your team.
Elza comes with these notable Active Abilities:
• Madness Rush (Three physical damage (4.2x) to random enemies and increase LB gauge fill rate (100%) for 3 turns to self), which is the new and improved Barrage.
• Dark Favor (Auto revive (90% HP) for 3 turns to self), self-auto-raise, good for boss battles and PvP alike.
• Ravaging Blow (Physical damage (2x) and reduce DEF/SPR (50%) for 3 turns to one enemy), great break ability.
• Dark Prayer (Cure all status ailments and increase ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (50%) for 4 turns to self), great debuff remover and buff ability.
• Enfeebling Slash (Physical damage (1.4x) and poison, disease (30%) to one enemy) one of the few skills in the game that applies disease.
Along with these notable Passive Abilities
• Dark Aegis (Increase DEF/SPR (30%) for 3 turns when HP drops below 30%), adds survivability.
• Auto-Refresh (Recover MP (5%) per turn during battle), adds battle longevity.
• Dark Reaper (Increase ATK (50%) when equipped with a spear and increase dark resistance (50%)), better version of Blade Mastery, but for Spears.
• Also has: Demon Killer, Man-Eater, ATK +20%
Demon Scythe – (Statistics: Type: Weapon (Spear), Stats: ATK+120, Element: Dark) is the dark elemental spear version of Excalibur, but it did just make Spears be on almost the same level as Great Swords (still inferior to Deathbringer). Great weapon, tied for 2nd place with Excalibur.
Soul Eclipse (Base: Dark physical damage (2.7x) to all enemies – Max: Dark physical damage (3.9x) to all enemies) is a vanilla dark AoE damage ability, not really worth to cast unless aiming for pesky mission requirements, you have a dark damage bonus, you’re out of magic, or you’re facing more than 3 units.
I want to love Elza, but unlike other 6-Star units she is still some assembly required when she comes out of the box. Elza needs Dual-Wield to really be a competitive unit. If you’re like me and have never pulled a Zidane, then Elza may get outclassed by other 6-Star units like Lightning and Luneth; with Dual-Wield equipped she can hold her own then. I just wish her buffs and debuffs were AoE then to make her top notch.
Verdict: Great Trust Master and has good staying power, would be good for mechanic based fights but not top-tier without support. I think of Elza is in the same boat as Demon Rain, a unit with cool mechanics, but she really needs the support of good Trust Masters to become top-tier.
|Rarity||HP||MP||ATK||DEF||MAG||SPR||Attack Hits||LB Drops||Exp. Growth Pattern|
Maximum Stats Increase
Elza is neutral to all elements and status
|Tablet of Ruin||Increase ATK (20%) and increase LB gauge fill rate (100%)|
|5★||Scarlet Reaper||Base: Dark physical damage (2.5x) to all enemies
Max: Dark physical damage (3.45x) to all enemies
|6★||Soul Eclipse||Base: Dark physical damage (2.7x) to all enemies
Max: Dark physical damage (3.9x) to all enemies
Elza can equip 1 weapon and 4 armors.
|Rarity||Material 1||Material 2||Material 3||Material 4||Material 5|
|6★||Prismatic Horn (20)||Fairies’ Writ (10)||Rainbow Bloom (10)||Calamity Gem (5)||Divine Crystal (5)|
A princess from another world where humans and gods share a history. Regardless of her position as the princess of the Bariura Empire, Elza was imprisoned at a young age for a crime she did not commit. She loved her sister Alice greatly and protected her even though she was forbidden to reveal her existence to her.
Unaware of her father’s intentions to make use of both her and her sister as weapons of war against the gods, Elza looked forward to the day when she could reunite with her sister and see her smile.