Obi-Wan Kenobi is a legendary Jedi that can apply powerful debuffs on his opponents. Let’s look at this brief guide and see what he offers to your team.
Type: Jedi, Tank
Synergy: Speed, Evasion, Offense Down, Buffs, Block, Slow
How to Get[Shards]: Data Cards, Squad Cantina
|Has evasion self buff||Mind tricks has a 6 turn cooldown|
|Can apply ability block and offense down on all enemies + -60% turn meter||Lacks damage|
|Evasion leader skill is useful for all allies|
|Allies get massive buff when he falls|
|Best used in the arena/regular maps to reduce enemy damage dealt to your team|
|High armor and resistance|
Skills and Abilities
Note: All skill descriptions are based at max level. The bracket denotes the level required to upgrade that skill.
Basic Ability: Elegant Form – Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Evasion Up for 3 turns.
- LvL 2: +5% Damage(16)
- LvL 3: +5% Damage(26)
- LvL 4: +15% Damage(36)
- LvL 5: +5% Damage(46)
- LvL 6: +15% Damage(56)
- LvL 7: +5% Damage(66)
- LvL 8: Evasion Up Duration +1(76)
Special Ability: Mind Tricks – Inflict Ability Block on all enemies for 1 turn and Offense Down for 2 turns, with a 65% chance to remove 60% Turn Meter. (6 Turn CD)
- LvL 2: +10% Turn Meter Reduction(18)
- LvL 3: +15% Chance to Remove Turn Meter(28)
- LvL 4: -1 Cooldown(38)
- LvL 5: +10% Turn Meter Reduction(48)
- LvL 6: +10% Turn Meter Reduction(58)
- LvL 7: +10% Turn Meter Reduction(68)
- LvL 8: +15% Turn Meter Reduction Chance(78)
Unique Ability: If You Strike Me Down – When Old Ben Kenobi is defeated, he grants all allies Evasion, Critical Chance, Defense, Speed, Offense, +15% Health, and Defense Penetration, and Critical Damage for 2 Turns.
- LvL 2: Add Speed Up to all allies for 2 Turns(22)
- LvL 3: Add Defense Up to all allies for 2 Turns(32)
- LvL 4: Add Offense Up to all allies for 2 Turns(42)
- LvL 5: +15% Health to all allies for 2 Turns(52)
- LvL 6: Add Defense Penetration Up to all allies for 2 Turns(62)
- LvL 7: Add Critical Damage Up to all allies for 2 Turns(72)
- LvL 8: All Effects Duration +1(82)
Leader Skill: Old Jedi Knight – All allies gain 15% Evasion and gain 25% Turn Meter whenever they Evade an attack.
- LvL 2: +2.5% Evasion(20)
- LvL 3: Allies receive 20% Turn Meter whenever they evade(30)
- LvL 4: +2.5% Evasion(40)
- LvL 5: +2.5% Evasion(50)
- LvL 6: +5% Turn Meter Gain(60)
- LvL 7: +2.5% Evasion(70)
- LvL 8: +5% Turn Meter Gain(80)
Stat Growth/Increase Per Level Table
Base and Max Stats
|Special Critical Rate||0||0|
Old Ben is very powerful when he is able to inflict offense down on the entire enemy team. This cuts the damage dealt to your team by 1/2, making it easy to keep your damage dealers alive. It does come at a high cooldown cost though.
Old Ben needs to go first in battle to make full use of his offense down debuff. Otherwise, other enemy damage dealers will already have done the damage. You can use speed leaders like Qui-Gon Jinn to make sure he gets to go first.
His health, armor and resistance is very high, making him a tough target to take down. The good thing is that he offers very little after using Mind Trick, so you can ignore him after. I also suggest you 7 star other characters over him as he is good enough at 4 stars.
Update: He is now farmable in Squad Cantina Battle.
|Campaign Map:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Arena:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Galactic War:||(4.0 / 5)|
Verdict: Gear him up well.