Hello everyone! The Christmas season is just around the corner so it’s about that time to start shopping around for the perfect gift for your loved ones. This list is filled with 10 ideas for gifts and toys for your nieces or nephews. So if you’re having trouble finding something this will be the perfect place to look.
1. Crayola Light-Up Tracing Pad
- Crayola Light up Tracing Pad in either Blue or Pink for boys and girls
- Bright LED light that makes tracing much easier
- Paper-locking frame holds sheets in place to keep tracing lines
- Good gift for kids aged 6 and up
The Crayola Light-Up Tracing pad is a well-made product for kids to fuel their artistic side. It’s light up capabilities and ability to hold the paper in place makes tracing very easy for kids.
It’s a good starting kit for kids to get better and more confident at their drawing skills.
Definitely, use the pad with pencils or colored pencils for the optimal effect. Makes it much easier to trace the lines than using markers or crayons.
2. Faux Bow 3.0
- Faux Bow 3.0 The best faux bow yet. Amazing alternative to a bow and arrow with the feel of a real bow in your hands with arrows flying at amazing speeds shooting over 100 ft.
- Bow-Tip Quiver holds 6 lightweight arrows giving awesome distance. Load arrow, pull back & watch your arrow fly at awesome speed.
- Durable lightweight, foam tip arrows provide safety without compromising distance, power, and fun! Archery set is made with high quality, non-latex & phthalate material.
- Bow Tip Quiver holds 6 extra arrows. Removable launch tube for storing or travel. Arrows to fly at amazing speeds and impressive distances.
- Includes 1- Faux Bow 3.0, 6-Durable foam tipped ultra-light arrows with new fletchings High quality, non-phthalate or latex archery toy with real bow feel. Recommended ages 8 and Up.
The Faux Bow 3.0 is a great starter bow for kids to get the real feeling of using a bow and arrow. The realism of the Faux Bow is an impressive simulation of using the real thing.
The foam arrows fly a great distance and have a very good accuracy when released from the Faux Bow. For any kids with an interest in Archery, this is by far one of the best ways to introduce them to it.
Follow the age gate and keep it to kids ages 8 and up. The foam arrows fly a great distance and despite being foam can still be harmful is shot up close to someone who doesn’t know how to properly use it.
3. Doinkit Darts
- All the fun of darts, but with magnets enclosed safely inside that are powerful holding darts in place but won’t harm walls (or hurt children) Great for all ages and skill levels.
- Learn the game of darts, play alone, with a friend or the family, in a safe way that’s safe for the house. Improve coordination & encourage sportsmanship. A fun way to spend a family game night.
- Same characteristics of the classic, right down to the faux cracks on the board, size, style & targets. Dartboard comes with a hook to easily hang in any room.
This magnetic dart board is a great substitute for a real thing for kids to use. Made in the classic style appearance of dart boards while using the magnetic tipped darts.
It’s a great board for kids to learn the game and play with no harm to one another. The darts are made very well and don’t impact the effect of the game despite being magnetic instead of the traditional pointed tip.
4. 3D Pen
- The 3D printing pen extrudes heated plastic which instantly hardens, allowing you to literally draw in 3 Dimensions, freehand or on paper.
- Fast boot setup in just 30 seconds gets you drawing and creating quickly. 2nd generation safety features, the 3D pen will automatically shut down when not in use for over 5 minutes.
The 3D Printing Pen is a great toy for anyone who wants to add more creativity to their art. The pen allows the ability to draw things in real 3D creating standing three-dimensional models.
It’s a great product that feeds creativity and gives absolute freedom to create anything you can think of.
5. Star Wars LEGO Eclipse Fighter
- Eclipse Fighter LEGO Star Wars toy features an opening mini figure cockpit, Lightsaber storage underneath and a transform function that reveals hidden spring-loaded shooters
- Weapons include Naare’s Lightsaber and Dengar’s blaster rifle, also includes Dengar’s turban and Naare’s hood and cape
- Includes Naare and Dengar mini figures
This can go for any LEGO products, to be honest, but this specific one is great for any kids who are big on Star Wars. It’s a very reasonably priced Star Wars LEGO set featuring the Eclipse Fighter and two mini figures.
It’s a great addition to any kid who loves LEGO and Star Wars and can be the small start of getting them more interested in the vast variety of different Star Wars LEGO.
Definitely, only buy for older kids and not young ones. LEGO involves a lot of small pieces and can easily be a choking hazard for small children.
6. Trianium Fidget Spinner
- Made of durable metal-alloy material and premium ball-bearing, not easy to break when falling off
- Flick and spin for minutes with just one or both hands Great For Fidgety Hands, Anxiety, Phone Stress, Autism, Quitting Bad Habits, Staying Awake On Long Car Drives and more. Eliminate bad habits with the satisfaction of each spinning rotation.
- Suitable for Adults and kids over 10 years old and the beautiful high-quality retail packaging included makes our fidget spinner the ideal present for any family member or for your friends.
The point of a Fidget Spinner is to use it to relieve stress or keep some kids with mental health issues (Autism, Tourettes, etc) regulated. It is a great and simple little toy that’s good for kids who may have stress or other issues and can keep them calm while doing homework or just needing a moment to be kept busy by something.
7. Kidzlane Laser Tag
- Choose one of the four teams, teams are indicated by light color, Red White Green, and Blue
- Choose one of four gun settings – Pistol, Shotgun, Submachine Gun, and Rocket.
- Lights up and vibrates when shooting or hit, different life bars and available shots for each gun mode.
- A striking distance of approximately 130 Feet makes it a great outdoor or indoor activity
This Infrared Laser Tag game is the perfect gift to get for kids especially if they have siblings. The Kidzlane Infrared comes with two laser tag pistols giving a one on one game experience or teams if more Kidzlane Laser guns are involved.
Laser Tag has always been a fun game for kids and adults alike. And the Kidzland Laser Tag really gives a good home experience.
8. Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall 3D Puzzle
- Become a real wizard by rebuilding your very own School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Hogwarts – Great Hall, an 850 piece 3D puzzle from Wrebbit
- Part of a unique and exclusive Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection, it includes famous buildings of the renowned world of Harry Potter
For any fans of the Harry Potter franchise, this 3D puzzle will make a great gift. Based on the Great Hall from the movies it is a massive puzzle that will take full shape when completed.
It’s a great detailed puzzle of the building and goes in a set of other Harry Potter 3D puzzles giving a full feel of the Wizarding World. It’s a great time spender putting this together and setting it up somewhere it can be openly seen.
9. Beyblade Burst Epic Rival Battle Set
- Full-size Beyblade battle arena
- Two Beyblade tops included with the set
- Components are interchangeable with other Beyblade Burst tops
Beyblade is a popular franchise that many kids enjoy and the Beyblade Burst Rivals set brings the fun to them. Having the full-size battle arena with the two included Beyblades they can battle their siblings or friends.
With the Beyblade Burst set you can use the Beyblade tops included with other Beyblades. Each having interchangeable pieces that can be mixed and matched for different combinations and top setups.
It’s a great gift for kids who enjoy the series and want to get into the competitive side of the game. It’s a simple top battling game but very involving and entertaining.
10. Nintendo 2DS XL
- Colorful accents add style, while the sleek clamshell design makes it comfortable to hold and helps to keep screens safe from scratches when closed.
- A fast processor offers short loading times, so you can start playing in a snap. And it’s all in a lightweight, play-anywhere package.
- The C Stick brings enhanced controls (like intuitive camera control) to compatible games, while ZL and ZR buttons give you plenty of options.
- You can play all Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS and most Nintendo DS games in 2D on this system. Includes AC adapter.
The Nintendo 2DS XL is the newest version of the handheld systems released recently. It plays and runs all Nintendo 3DS games and most Nintendo DS games.
The big difference between the 3DS and the 2DS is the lack of a 3D function. The 2DS has no 3D function and this can be better for some children who can get headaches from the 3D function.
The 2DS is a great gift choice for any kid because of its very large game library. But getting a Nintendo 2DS by itself won’t do. So let’s talk about one more bonus gift that will go very well with this one.
Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
- Take on the role of a Pokemon Trainer and encounter Pokemon, uncover new tales, and Unravel the mystery behind the two forms reminiscent of the legendary Pokemon.
- These new titles power up the Pokemon Sun and Pokemon moon content with new story additions and features, earning them the name “ultra!” another adventure is about to begin!
The last handheld Pokemon games to be released on Nintendo’s 3DS. Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon are great gifts to get if your kids are fans of the Pokemon franchise.
Both games are for the Nintendo 3DS and 2DS and the system are required to play each game. The games themselves are filled with hours of content giving a long lasting experience that will keep kids entertained long after the holidays are over.
Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon also has a large community of players giving a great multiplayer experience. So they can battle and trade Pokemon with their friends or siblings who also have the game.
- Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon does have an online community that is safe and well monitored by Nintendo. But should still be overseen and set up by an adult first for younger kids playing.