Ultimate Ninja Blazing Character Skill List [Naruto Shippuden]

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Blazing chakra

Here is a list of skill of all the characters currently available in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing. We will be adding more characters as more are released or discovered.

GuideSkill ListTier ListRe-roll
StoryMultiplayerEmergency MissionSummoning
Earn PearlsPhantom CastleMore Guides

unb-banner

Legend

  • Field Skill – The passive bonus skill that your character and party gets while being within the range of it.
  • Buddy Skill – This is the passive bonus skill you get when the character is paired up as the support character in conjunction to the main character.
  • Jutsu – The character’s special attack. Some are single target attacks, positive buff on self, negative debuff on enemy or AoE attacks. This uses chakra
  • Secret Skill – Only available to 6 star characters so far.

Unit NameAttributeAttack RangeField SkillBuddy SkillJutsuSecret (★6 Only)
Zabuza ~ "Silence of Madness"WIS / WisdomMediumChance of receiving anti-healing is reduced by 20% - 25% (Excluding Friend skills).Reduces SKL / Skill damage by 20%.(5 Chakra) 2x ATK in WIS / Wisdom damage to all enemies in range, 25% chance to stop enemies healing for 2 turns.(10 Chakra) 6.6x ATK in WIS / Wisdom damage to one enemy, heals your HP by a slight amount.
Gaara ~ "Sand Defense"BRV / BraveryLargeReduces the chance of your attack being reduced by 20% - 25% (Excluding friend skills).Reduce damage from WIS enemies by 30%.(6 Chakra) 3x ATK in BRV damage to one enemy, 35% chance of immobilization for 2 turns.(12 Chakra) 8.3x ATK in BRV damage to one enemy.
Kakashi Hatake ~ "Hidden Left Eye"SKL / SkillMediumBoost critical hit rate by 1.4x - 1.9x.Reduces HRT damage by 20%.(4 Chakra) 2.8x ATK in SKL damage to one enemy. 20% Chance to delay enemy for 2 turns.(8 Chakra) For the next 3 turns, dodge up to 6 incoming attacks.
Kakashi ~ "Copier of 1k Techniques"BRV / BraveryMediumReduces chance of enemy's counter-attacks by 11% - 22%.Reduces damage from BRVattribute enemies by 30%.(5 Chakra) 2.2x ATK in BRV damage. 40% chance of lowering enemy(ies) ATK.(10 Chakra) 7.2x ATK in BRV damage to one enemy.
Naruto ~ "No.1 Maverick"HRT / HeartMediumBoosts ATK by 80 - 160.Boosts ATK by 115.(4 Chakra) 3.2x ATK in HRT damage to an enemy in range.(8 Chakra) 6.7x ATK in HRT damage to an enemy in range.
Sasuke Uchiha ~ "Lone Survivor"SKL / SkillSmall25% - 50% Chance to counter-attack enemies.Reduces damage from status effects by 25% (Excluding ninjutsu attacks).(4 Chakra) 1.8x ATK in SKL damage to enemy(ies). 40% Chance of poisoning the enemy(ies).(8 Chakra) Boosts own ATK by 50% for 10 turns.
Haku ~ "Frozen Heart"BOD / BodyMediumReduce chance of stun by 15% - 20%Increase linked Ally's critical hit chance by 2.25x.(5 Chakra) 2.5x ATK in BOD damage to all enemies in range.(10 Chakra) 5.6x ATK in BOD damage to all enemies in range.
Kabuto Yakushi ~ "The Sound's Spy"WIS / WisdomMediumRecovers 120 - 170 HP every turn.Probability of receiving 'slip damage' (status effect) is reduced by 20% (Excluding Friend skils).(3 Chakra) Recovers 1,780 HP.
Shikamaru Nara ~ "Lazy Guy"WIS / WisdomLargeBoost critical hit rate by 1.3x - 1.8x.Boost critical hit rate by 2x.(6 Chakra) 85% chance of immobilization for 2 turns.
Tayuya ~ "Tayuya of the North Gate"HRT / HeartLargeChance of receiving 'slip damage' (status effect) is reduced by 15% - 20% (Excluding Friend skills).Chance of receiving 'slip damage' (status effect) is reduced by 20% (Excluding Friend skills).(5 Chakra) 2.2x ATK in HRT damage to multiple enemies, 40% chance to seal enemies' jutsu for 5 turns.
Shizune ~ "Tsunade's Attendant"HRT / HeartMediumRecovers 110 - 160 HP each turn.Increase linked Ally's attack by 70.(3 Chakra) Recovers 925 HP.
Sakura Haruno ~ "Maiden in Love"BOD / BodyLargeRecovers 120 - 170 HP every turn.Boosts ATK by 95.(4 Chakra) 3.5x ATK in BOD damage to one enemy.
Kakashi ~ "Teacher of Konoha"BRV / BraveryMediumBoosts critical hit rate by 1.3x - 1.8xChance of receiving ATK down debuff is reduced by 20% (excluding Friend skills).(4 Chakra) 2.5x ATK in BRV damage to one enemy and 80% chance of immobilization for 1 turn.
Neji Hyuga ~ "An Unchangeable Destiny"WIS / WisdomSmallReduce chance of enemy counter-attacks by 10% - 20%.Chance of receiving 'slip damage' (status effect) is reduced by 20% (Excluding Friend skills).(5 Chakra) 2.2x ATK in WIS damage to one enemy, 40% chance to seal enemy's jutsu for 5 turns.
Kidomaru ~ "Kidomaru of the East Gate"SKL / SkillLargeBoosts ATK by 75 - 150.Boosts ATK by 95.(5 Chakra) For 7 turns, apply DEF shield (1,000).
Hinata Hyuga ~ "Nice Girl"HRT / HeartSmallReduce chance of enemy counter-attacks by 10% - 20%.Boost critical hit rate by 2x.(6 Chakra) For 6 turns, apply DEF shield (1,000).
Jirobo ~ "Jirobo of the South Gate"BOD / BodyMediumBoosts ATK by 75 - 150.Boosts ATK by 95.(4 Chakra) 2.5x ATK in BOD damage to one enemy, 35% chance to seal enemy jutsu for 2 turns.
Orochimaru ~ "The Horror Returns"SKL / SkillLargeBoost critical hit rate by 1.3x - 1.8x.Enemy(ies) have 20% chance to have their ATK lowered (Excluding Friend skills).(4 Chakra) 3.5x ATK in SKL damage to one enemy, 35% chance to lower enemy(ies)' ATK for 5 turns.
Jiraiya ~ "Enter the Sage"HRT / HeartMediumChance of receiving 'slip damage' (status effect) is reduced by 15% - 20% (Excluding Friend skills).Chance of receiving 'slip damage' (status effect) is reduced by 20% (Excluding Friend skills).(3 Chakra) 2.5x ATK in HRT damage to multiple enemies, 35% chance to apply 'slip damage' for 5 turns.
Hiruzen Sarutobi ~ "The Third Hokage"HRT / HeartLargeChance of receiving 'slip damage' (status effect) is reduced by 15% - 20% (Excluding Friend skills).Chance of receiving 'slip damage' (status effect) is reduced by 20% (Excluding Friend skills).(5 Chakra) 2.2x ATK in HRT damage to multiple enemies, 35% chance to apply 'slip damage' for 5 turns.
Kisame Hoshigaki ~ "Monster of the Mist"BOD / BodyMediumBoost critical hit rate by 1.3x - 1.8x.Boosts ATK by 95.(5 Chakra) 3.5x ATK in BOD damage to one enemy, 35% chance to lower enemy(ies)' ATK for 5 turns.

Reply

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close