Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Dathcha Review
Dathcha is a droid disabling specialist. Let’s take a look at what he has to offer to your team.
Type: Jawa, Support
Synergy: Anti-Droid, AoE Damage, Defense Down, Stealth, Turn Meter Reduction, Ability Block, Stun
How to Get[Shards]: Data Cards, Light Side 3-B, Light Side 3-F, Holotable Battle 2-G, Galactic War Shipments
|AoE special damage with bonus to stun droids||Very low health pool|
|Can stealth with basic attack||Vulnerable to burst damage when not stealthed or is the last person standing|
|Leader skill is great versus droids|
|Deals more damage with more Jawa allies|
Skills and Abilities
Note: All skill descriptions are based at max level. The bracket denotes the level required to upgrade that skill.
Basic Ability: Hit and Run – Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 40% chance to gain Stealth for 2 turns.
- LvL 2: +5% Damage(16)
- LvL 3: +15% Chance to enter Stealth(26)
- LvL 4: +5% Damage(36)
- LvL 5: +15% Damage(46)
- LvL 6: +5% Damage(56)
- LvL 7: +5% Damage(66)
- LvL 8: +15% Stealth Chance(76)
Special Ability: Scout Instincts – Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 35% chance to inflict Ability Block for 1 turn and a 50% chance to Stun Droids for 1 turn. (4 Turn CD)
- LvL 2: +5% Damage(18)
- LvL 3: +5% Damage(28)
- LvL 4: +15% Block Chance(38)
- LvL 5: +5% Damage(48)
- LvL 6: +25% Stun Chance(58)
- LvL 7: +5% Damage(68)
- LvL 8: +15% Block Chance(78)
Unique Ability: Droid Hunter – Dathcha gains 4.5% Critical Chance for each living jawa ally. In addition, he has +15% Critical Damage.
- LvL 2: +0.5% Critical Chance(22)
- LvL 3: Add 10% Critical Damage(32)
- LvL 4: +0.5% Critical Chance(42)
- LvL 5: +5% Critical Damage(52)
- LvL 6: +0.5% Critical Chance(62)
- LvL 7: +0.5% Critical Chance(72)
- LvL 8: +5% Critical Damage(82)
Leader Skill: Decommission – Whenever an ally damages a Droid, they have a 80% chance to inflict Defense Down for 2 Turns and 25% chance to remove 25% Turn Meter on Hit.
- LvL 2: +15% Defense Down Chance(20)
- LvL 3: Add 15% chance to remove 15% Turn Meter on hit(30)
- LvL 4: +5% Turn Meter Reduction(40)
- LvL 5: +15% Defense Down Chance(50)
- LvL 6: +10% Turn Meter Reduction Chance(60)
- LvL 7: +5% Turn Meter Reduction(70)
- LvL 8: Defense Down Duration +1(80)
Stat Growth/Increase Per Level Table
Base and Max Stats
|Special Critical Rate||0||0|
Dathcha is just like Jawa but deals a bit more damage. He has higher special damage and can stun droids with his AoE damage. He is best used in an-anti droid setup against droid heavy campaign maps.
Some good pairings are Ima-Gun Di and Jawa. His stealth is also quite useful when it activates. It will prevent heavy focus fire on him. Keep in mind that AoE damage will still damage him while stealthed. He is also a decent member if you want an AoE squad.
He is also useful against Hk-47 leads in the arena, but it will be rare to see these teams until high level arena.
He is very squishy and will die easily to any focus fire from damage dealers.
[usrlist “Campaign Map:4” “Arena: 3.5” “Galactic War:3”]
Verdict: Not really worth it due to lack of droid squads around aside from campaign maps.