Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Hk-47 Review
Hk-47 is a tanky support with good droid synergy and can be very devastating at times. Here is a brief guide on what he offers to your team.
Type: Droid, Support
Synergy: Critical, Self Revive, Slow, AoE Damage, Ability Block, Anti-Jedi, Offense
How to Get[Shards]: Data Cards, Arena Shipments
|Droid leadership gives great damage to droid allies||His self revive is at only 75% chance|
|Increased debuff chance against Jedis||Requires at least another droid to take advantage of his leadership skill|
|Tanky with a good health pool||Very slow|
|Gets more turns in a droid team when he crits|
Skills and Abilities
Note: All skill descriptions are based at max level. The bracket denotes the level required to upgrade that skill.
Basic Ability: Superior Firepower – Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance to gain Offense Up for 3 turns.
- LvL 2: +5% Damage(16)
- LvL 3: +15% Bonus Effect Chance(26)
- LvL 4: +5% Damage(36)
- LvL 5: +15% Bonus Effect Chance(46)
- LvL 6: +5% Damage(56)
- LvL 7: Offense Up Duration +1(66)
Special Ability: Meatbag Mayhem – Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 25% chance each to inflict Ability Block, Speed Down, Offense Down, and Defense Down for 1 turn. This chance is doubled against Jedi. (3 Turn CD)
- LvL 2: Add 25% Chance to inflict Speed Down for 1 turn on hit(18)
- LvL 3: +5% Damage(28)
- LvL 4: Add 25% Chance to inflict Offense Down for 1 turn on hit(38)
- LvL 5: +5% Damage(48)
- LvL 6: Add 25% Chance to finlict Defense Down for 1 turn on hit(58)
- LvL 7: +5% Damage(68)
Unique Ability: Reconstruction – HK-47 has a 75% chance to Revive with 30% Health the first time he is defeated.
- LvL 2: +2.5% Revive Health(22)
- LvL 3: +2.5% Revive Health(32)
- LvL 4: +25% Revive Chance(42)
- LvL 5: +2.5% Revive Health(52)
- LvL 6: +5% Revive Health(62)
- LvL 7: +2.5% Revive Health(72)
Leadership Skill: Assassin Protocol – Droid allies gain 30% Critical Chance and gain 30% Turn Meter on a Critical Hit.
- LvL 2: +5% Critical Chance(20)
- LvL 3: Add +20% Turn Meter on a Critical Hit(30)
- LvL 4: +5% Critical Chance(40)
- LvL 5: +10% Turn Meter Gain(50)
- LvL 6: +5% Critical Chance(60)
- LvL 7: +5% Critical Chance(70)
Stat Growth/Increase Per Level Table
Base and Max Stats
|Special Critical Rate||0||30|
Hk-47 is a very reliable support, especially in a team with at least 2 droids with him as the leader. He gives bonus critical rate and damage. Alongside his turn meter gain on critical hit, he and his droid allies will get more turns over time.
The best droid combo right now is Hk-47, IG-88, IG-86, Poggle the Lesser and a healer(Old Daka is perfect). Too bad Lobot’s healing is lackluster. The ultimate droid team will be complete once EA creates a good droid healer. Even without a good droid healer, the droid team is very scary at high levels and can decimate any team with ease.
The only thing about him is his slow speed. otherwise, Hk-47 is very useful all round and is great in Galactic War with a high chance to revive when dead.
[usrlist “Campaign Map:4.5” “Arena: 4.5” “Galactic War:4.5”]
Verdict: Max it out if you want a droid team!