Storm Trooper Han is a turn meter controller. Let’s look at this brief guide to see what he has to offer to your team.
Type: Tank, Rebel
Synergy: Speed, Offense, Slow, Taunt, Defense, Turn Meter Increase
How to Get[Shards]: Data Cards, Squad Arena Shipments
|Grants teammates turn meter increase during taunt when damaged||Low health pool for a tank|
|Allows teammates to get more turns and decrease enemy turns||No self heal|
|Leader skill gives offense or defense depending on his health||Low damage|
Skills and Abilities
Note: All skill descriptions are based at max level. The bracket denotes the level required to upgrade that skill.
Basic Skill: Wary Shot – Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 40% chance to gain 35% Turn Meter. This attack has high damage variance.
- LvL 2: +10% Max Damage(16)
- LvL 3: +15% Turn Meter Gain Chance(26)
- LvL 4: +10% Max Damage(36)
- LvL 5: +15% Turn Meter Gain(46)
- LvL 6: +10% Max Damage(56)
- LvL 7: +10% Max Damage(66)
- LvL 8: +15% Turn Meter Gain Chance(76)
Special Ability: Draw Fire – Han taunts for 3 turns, and all other allies gain 30% Turn Meter. In addition, all other allies gain 20% Turn Meter when Han is damaged. (6 Turn CD)
- LvL 2: +2.5% Turn Meter Gain(18)
- LvL 3: Add all other allies gain 20% Turn Meter when Han is damaged(28)
- LvL 4: +2.5% Turn Meter Gain(38)
- LvL 5: +1 Taunt Duration(48)
- LvL 6: +2.5% Turn Meter Gain(58)
- LvL 7: +2.5% Turn Meter Gain(68)
- LvL 8: Cooldown -1(78)
Unique Ability: Bluff – Han has a 25% chance to remove 30% Turn Meter from each enemy at the start of each of his turns. In addition, Han has a 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy when he is damaged.
- LvL 2: +5% Turn Meter Reduction(22)
- LvL 3: +5% Turn Meter Reduction(32)
- LvL 4: Add 25% chance to remove 5% Turn Meter from each enemy when Han is damaged(42)
- LvL 5: +5% Turn Meter Reduction(52)
- LvL 6: +5% Turn Meter Reduction when Han is damaged(62)
- LvL 7: +5% Turn Meter Reduction(72)
- LvL 8: +5% Turn Meter Reduction when Han is damaged(82)
Leader Skill: Plan B – All allies gain 35 Defense while above 50% Health and 35% Offense while below 50% health.
- LvL 2: +5% Defense(22)
- LvL 3: +5% Offense(32)
- LvL 4: +5 Defense(42)
- LvL 5: +5% Offense(52)
- LvL 6: +5 Defense(62)
- LvL 7: +5% Offense(72)
- LvL 8: +5% Offense & +5% Defense(82)
Stat Growth/Increase Per Level Table
Base and Max Stats
|Special Critical Rate||0||20|
Han Solo is the only character with a 3 turn taunt. That is more than enough to get the entire enemy team to focus him down and knock him out easily. However, if you build your team around him, he is extremely useful.
You are going to need at least 2 healers to keep him alive. The other 2 can be any damage dealer. The key is to taunt enemies in big fights. Once he gets focused, your teammates will start gaining more turns. This will be enough to get the damage in on priority targets and the heals will keep him alive.
He needs to be decently geared to do well. So focus on that.
The only thing about him being a tank is that he is WAY TOO fragile as one. He has no self heal, so he will not work if you don’t like to run too many healers in your team.
[usrlist “Campaign Map:4” “Arena: 4” “Galactic War:3”]
Verdict: Build him if you have 2 good healers(Luminara/Barris/Jedi Consular)