Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Greedo Review
Greedo is an attacker with critical damage and bomb detonators. Let’s take a look at what he has to offer to your team.
Type: Scoundrel, Attacker
Synergy: AoE Damage, Bomb, Evasion, Multi-Attack, Turn Meter Gain,
How to Get[Shards]: Data Cards, Squad Arena Shipments
|Scales well with more critical rate||Bombs do delayed damage|
|Great critical damage leader for scoundrel allies||Low health pool|
|Can attack again when scoring a critical hit||Bombs have long cooldown – 5 turns|
Skills and Abilities
Note: All skill descriptions are based at max level. The bracket denotes the level required to upgrade that skill.
Basic Ability: Who shot first? – Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 45% chance to gain Evasion Up for 2 turns.
- LvL 2: +5% Damage(16)
- LvL 3: +15% Evasion Chance(26)
- LvL 4: +5% Damage(36)
- LvL 5: +15% Damage(46)
- LvL 6: +5% Damage(56)
- LvL 7: +5% Damage(66)
- LvL 8: +15% Evasion Up Chance(76)
Special Ability: Thermal Detonator – Place Thermal Detonators on all enemies that explode after 2 Turns with a 40% chance for Greedo to gain 25% Turn Meter. (5 Turn CD)
- LvL 2: +2.5% Damage(18)
- LvL 3: Add 25% Chance to gain 25% Turn Meter on Use(28)
- LvL 4: +2.5% Damage(38)
- LvL 5: +5% Damage(48)
- LvL 6: +2.5% Damage(58)
- LvL 7: +2.5% Damage(68)
- LvL 8: +15% Turn Meter Gain Chance(78)
Unique Ability: If at First You Don’t Succeed – Greedo has +10% Critical Chance and a 50% chance to attack again whenever he scores a Critical Hit.
- LvL 2: +5% Multi-attack Chance(20)
- LvL 3: +5% Multi-attack Chance(30)
- LvL 4: Add +5% Critical Chance(40)
- LvL 5: +5% Multi-attack Chance(50)
- LvL 6: +5% Critical Chance(60)
- LvL 7: +5% Multi-attack Chance(70)
- LvL 8: +5% Critical Chance(80)
Leader Skill: Ambuscade – Scoundrel allies gain 50% Critical Damage.
- LvL 2: +5% Critical Damage(22)
- LvL 3: +10% Critical Damage(32)
- LvL 4: +5% Critical Damage(42)
- LvL 5: +10% Critical Damage(52)
- LvL 6: +5% Critical Damage(62)
- LvL 7: +5% Critical Damage(72)
- LvL 8: Add +20% Turn Meter on a Critical hit(82)
Stat Growth/Increase Per Level Table
Base and Max Stats
|Special Critical Rate||0||10|
Greedo actually hits pretty hard. His bomb damage is also decent. Now, I personally don’t like bomb damage as it is delayed. Yes, it does some good damage, but I prefer raw damage.
Greedo has built in evasion, allowing him to survive a bit longer if he can dodge. He has a chance to attack again if he gets a crit, which is quite often as his base critical rate is higher than the average character.
He would work very well in a Scoundrel team of Cad Bane, Lando(Lead), Nute Gunray and Mob Enforcer.
Alternatively, you can pair him with Captain Phasma as leader. You can deal good damage when he gets to attack off turn.
[usrlist “Campaign Map:3.5” “Arena:3.5” “Galactic War:3.5”]
Verdict: Not worth leveling.