Cloud of Darkness Review [Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius]

Cloud of Darkness 5 Star

Rating

Max Rarity Skills Future Proof Stats Equipment Trust Master Overall
6 S S S B B S+
Rarity Job Origin Gender Family
3★ – 6★ Ravager FF3 Female Reaper

Trust Master Rewards – Auto-Limit: Increase LB gauge (1) each turn

GuideUnitsTier ListTrust Master
Town of MitraRoyal Capital GrandsheltPort City LodinOrdol Port
Port City LydiraVillage of KolGrandportVillage of Marlo
Ghost Port KolobosFelicitas TownIndustrial City DilmagiaVillage of Ambel
Town of KoltsAquapolis Olderion
Earth Shrine ExpLatius Woods ExpDalnakya Cavern ExpGrandshelt Catacombs Exp
Fulan Pass ExpPhantom Forest ExpZadehl Westersand ExpLanzelt Highlands Exp
Wolfsfang Peak ExpLanzelt Mountains ExpKolobos Marsh ExpGolzas Canyon Exp
Kolobos Reef ExpShrine of Decay ExpMaranda Coast ExpDwarves' Forge Exp
Windy Heights West ExpMobreeze Airship Factory ExpJunkyard ExpWind Shrine Exp
Mystic WoodsAquatic CoverLake Dorr
WeaponsArmorAccessoriesCrafting
MagicSpecial AbilitiesEspersColosseum
ItemsSirenIfritGolem
ShivaRamuh
White DragonDemon ChimeraThe Intangir
FestivalJoin FacebookBlog
3★ 4★ 5★ 6★
Cloud of Darkness 3 Star Cloud of Darkness 4 star Cloud of Darkness 5 Star cloud_of_darkness-6

General Thoughts

Cloud of Darkness is FF3’s and Dissidia’s bad girl . Some may argue she doesn’t have a gender, but I think she looks female. She deals dark damage and can learn both black and green magic. The biggest thing about her is she has 50% resistance to all elements and 10% resistance to all status effects. No one else has this nice bonus so far!

She has very useful skills like armor break, atk+20% and barrage, which allows her to attack 4 times randomly. She can also cast protect on all allies and a basic Thundaga for AoE damage. Her limit burst is also AoE. Her LB drops are high as well, a big bonus for LB spammers.

With the new upgrade to 6 stars, she learns aura ball (can reduce enemy attack by 30% and 40% silence chance), Omni-Veil(increase all elemental resistance by 30%), Comeback(cure status ailments) and Call of the Void (AoE dark damage with 25% ignore defense).  She is more powerful and is comparable to Lightning, but less damage.

Now, despite all her offensive capabilities, she does have a limited selections for weapons and equipment. Plus, she can’t equip abilities. Other than that, she is a powerful force to be reckoned with.

Verdict: Max Her!! If you want a powerhouse attacker, she is the best option out there!

Stats

LB Drops are crystal drops that fills up your limit burst.

Rarity HP MP ATK DEF MAG SPR Attack Hits LB Drops Exp. Growth Pattern
3★ 1596 70 71 63 55 48 1 6 4
4★ 2059 90 92 82 71 61 1 8 4
5★ 2574 113 115 102 89 77 1 10 4
6★ 3346 146 149 132 115 100 1 12 6

Resistance

Cloud of Darkness has 50% resistance to all elements and 30% resistance to all status ailments at 6 stars. Cool huh?

Learned Abilities

Min rarity Level Icon Name Effect MP
4★ 14 Armor Break Armor Break Physical damage (1.2x) and reduce DEF (15%) for 3 turns to one enemy 7
4★ 37 Atk +20% ATK +20% ATK +20%
4★ 60 man-eater Man-Eater Increase physical damage against humans (50%)
5★ 80 Barrage Barrage Four physical damage (3.2x) to random enemies 16
6★ 1 man-eater Man-Eater+ Increase physical and magic damage against humans (75%)
6★ 24 hp-20 HP +20% HP +20%
6★ 38 aura-ball Aura Ball Reduce ATK (30%) for 3 turns and silence (40%) to all enemies 30
6★ 44 omni-veil Omni-Veil Increase all elements resistance (30%) for 3 turns to all allies 53
6★ 70 comeback Comeback Cure poison, blind, sleep, silence, paralyze and confuse to all allies 20
6★ 90 atk-30 ATK +30% ATK +30%
6★ 100 call-of-the-void Call of the Void Dark physical damage (2.1x) with ignore DEF (25%) to one enemy 45

Magic

Magic Abilities

Min Rarity Level Icon Name Effect MP
3★ 7 Blind Blind Blind (40%) to one enemy 3
3★ 19 Protect Protect Increase DEF (20%) for 3 turns to one ally 4
3★ 35 Thundara Thundara Lightning magic damage (1.4x) to all enemies 9
5★ 36 Protectga Protectga Increase DEF (40%) for 3 turns to all allies 24
5★ 58 Thundaga Thundaga Lightning magic damage (1.8x) to all enemies 20
6★ 24 Protectga Hp+ HP +20%
6★ 38 Imperil Aura Ball Reduce ATK (30%) for 3 turns and silence (40%) to all enemies 30
6★ 44 omni-veil Omni-Veil Increase all elements resistance (30%) for 3 turns to all allies 53
6★ 70 Poisona Comeback Cure poison, blind, sleep, silence, paralyze and confuse to all allies 20
6★ 90 Protectga ATK+30% ATK +30%
6★ 100 Gravity Fist Call of the Void Dark physical damage (2.1x) with ignore DEF (25%) to one enemy 45

Limit Burst

Her limit bursts are AoE and deals physical damage.

Rarity Name Effect
3★ Wave Cannon Base: Physical damage (2.1x) to all enemies
Max: Physical damage (2.55x) to all enemies
4★ Particle Beam Base: Physical damage (2.3x) to all enemies
Max: Physical damage (3x) to all enemies
5★ Perfect Void Base: Physical damage (2.5x) to all enemies
Max: Physical damage (3.45x) to all enemies
6★ Perfect Void Base: Physical damage (2.7x) and blind (40%) to all enemies
Max: 
Physical damage (3.9x) and blind (64%) to all enemies

Equipment

Cloud of Darkness’s weapon/armor choices are limited. Only 4 weapons and 3 armors. She also can’t wear and extra abilities.

Weapons Armors
Staff1Rod1ThrowingMace  AccessoryHatClothesRobe 
Rarity Ability Slots Affinity
3★ 0 Black Magic Lvl 4, Green Magic Lvl 4
4★ 0 Black Magic Lvl 6, Green Magic Lvl 5
5★ 0 Black Magic Lvl 8, Green Magic Lvl 6
6★ 4 Black Magic Lvl 8, Green Magic Lvl 7

Awakening Materials

Do Awakening Materials – ADV for Talmonite of Life, Farplane Dew, Sacred and Holy Crystals.

Rarity Material 1 Material 2 Material 3 Material 4 Material 5
4★ Allure Powder (25) Esper Cryst (15) Book of Ruin (10) Farplane Dew (5) Sacred Crystal (5)
5★ Book of Ruin (20) Farplane Dew (10) Sacred Crystal (10) Talmonite of Life (5) Holy Crystal (5)
6★ Calamity Gem (20) Calamity Writ (10) Rainbow Bloom (10) Prismatic Horn (5) Divine Crystal (5)

Lore

 


A being of destruction, hailing from another world where tales are passed down of the Crystals and Warriors of Light. It lives in the hope of returning all the world to nothingness, and is said to appear when the balance between light and dark is upset. When an ancient civilization, far advanced for their time, exhausted the power of the light, the Cloud of Darkness came forth from the great flood of light as it ran amok. It attempted to fulfill its goal of returning the world to nothingness, but the Warriors of Light and the Warriors of Dark, both chosen by the Crystals, defeated it and returned the world to stability.

 

One Response

  1. ACSheep

Reply

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close