|Max Rarity||Skills||Future Proof||Stats||Equipment||Trust Master||Overall|
|5★ – 6★||White Knight||FF BE||Male||Human|
Trust Master Rewards – Ice Rosetta [Accessory] – Stats: DEF+50, MAG+50, Resistance: Ice (+25%)
White Knight Noel (WKN) fits into a niche role of Mage/Tank quite nicely. I think of him as being the counter-magic version of Demon Rain, which was another global exclusive unit. WKN is a versatile unit and offers a decent tank alternative to those without a Cecil right now and while WKN can’t be a 2nd healer, he does bring some decent offensive abilities and could also take on the role of mage if the situation requires it.
White Knight Noel brings along these notable active abilities:
• Blizzaga (Ice magic damage (1.8x) to all enemies), standard ice magic.
• Glacial Wave (Ice magic damage (2.1x) and paralyze (30%) to all enemies), upgraded Blizzaga
• Bring It On (Increase likeliness of being targeted (80%) and reduce damage taken (50%) for 3 turns to caster), provoke on steroids, nice tanking ability
• Steel (Reduce damage taken (75%) for 1 turn to caster), better than Guard
Along with these notable passives:
• Winter Palisade: Counter magic attacks (40%) with Noel’s Judgment:
o 30% chance to use Ice Blast
o 30% chance to use Ice Wave: Ice magic damage (1.8x) to all enemies
o 20% chance to use Glacial Wave
o 20% chance to use Sub Zero: Ice magic damage (2x), paralyze (100%) and reduce ice resistance (50%) for 3 turns to one enemy
• Tactical Gear (Increase DEF (30%) when equipped with a light armor or a heavy armor and increase MAG (30%) when equipped with a robe), this allows White Knight Noel to either be a tank or a mage
• HP +10% & MP/MAG +10% & HP +20%, increase resistance to petrify and silence (100%), decent stat increases and resistances are always nice
• Rune Protector (Increase MAG (15%) when equipped with a rod and increase DEF (15%) when equipped with a light shield or a heavy shield), since you can use both, this is pretty decent
• Attract (Increase likeliness of being targeted (30%)), might be a liability if WKN is in mage mode, but decent passive provoke
Ice Rosetta (Statistics: Type: Accessory, Stats: DEF+50, MAG+50, Resistance: Ice (+25%)), while it may not be the absolute best TMR for mages or for tanks it’s decent for both. For mages it’s a nice boost to their defense stats which are many time lacking, for tanks it could help with their healing since MAG does contribute slightly to that and whenever it’s needed +25 Ice Resist is solid enough itself.
Silver Curtain (Base: Increase DEF/MAG (50%) for 3 turns and recover MP (30) to all allies – Max: Increase DEF/MAG (74%) for 3 turns and recover MP (30) to all allies), decent limit break from the stat increase alone and the +30MP to all allies (including White Knight Noel) makes this top notch especially for mage teams that do explorations, once again solidifying WKN’s position as the Mage’s Tank.
Verdict: White Knight Noel may have been the Knight in shining armor your team was looking for. Mages for some time now have taken a back seat to melee units (probably because there’s only one 6-Star mage unit right now) but if you happen to have a team of Exdeath’s and hoping for some soon to be released Majin Fina’s then White Knight Noel may be the best tank for your team.
Decent tank, decent TMR, all around good tank, not as versatile as Cecil, but very solid, can dual class very well, just needs Dual Cast to be competitive with other top tier mages.
|Rarity||HP||MP||ATK||DEF||MAG||SPR||Attack Hits||LB Drops||Exp. Growth Pattern|
Maximum Stats Increase
White Knight Noel has bonus +25% resistance to Ice, and Wind and -50% Fire resistance but is neutral to all other elements and status ailments.
Learned Magic Abilities
|5★||White Shroud||Base: Increase DEF/MAG (40%) for 3 turns to all allies
Max: Increase DEF/MAG (59%) for 3 turns to all allies
|6★||Silver Curtain||Base: Increase DEF/MAG (50%) for 3 turns and recover MP (30) to all allies
Max: Increase DEF/MAG (74%) for 3 turns and recover MP (30) to all allies
White Knight Noel can equip 3 weapons and 8 armors
|5★||4||Black Magic Lvl 5|
|6★||4||Black Magic Lvl 6|
|Rarity||Material 1||Material 2||Material 3||Material 4||Material 5|
|6★||Fairies’ Writ (20)||Prismatic Horn (10)||Calamity Gem (10)||Calamity Writ (5)||Divine Crystal (5)|
A knight known for his generosity and nobility. Always seen riding atop a gold and white robot, he is known by people as the “White Knight.” When war broke out between two neighboring countries, the homelands of his parents, Noel gave up his life to defend the powerless from the soldiers.
Tales of his brave sacrifice quickly spread, eventually leading to the end of the war. After his death, residents of the two nations celebrate the Festival of the White Knight annually to remember him and to remind themselves of the importance of peace.